Friday, June 29, 2007

Beginning of the end.............

It isn’t the words but the silence that speaks,
It isn’t the laughter but tender whispers that I hear,
Beauty lies not in the face but the soul and spirit,
This is when I hear the wind whistling
The song that is on his lips and mine
This is when I see the specks of dust
Dancing like the gypsy queen
I feel not the thought but the emotion within,
I feel not the sorrow but the joy of sacrifice,
I feel not the pain, but the fore in my heart…

It’s just the beautiful beginning to a mournful end,
The end that will part from soul to spirit,
And song from dance,
The end that will part the wind from dust
And shatter the silence,
It comes gracefully and showers the tears,
On my heavy heart!!

There is time still;
For it is only the beginning,
Of a long and winding journey
To the other side;
The other chapter of my life

No comments: