Friday, June 29, 2007

U never fail to love me..........

The sunbeams may fail to knock my eyelids from deep sleep,
But your gentle touch never fails to awake me to a fresh,new day.
My daily cup of coffee may fail to recharge me for work,
But your sweet smile never fails to twinkle all the stars in the milky way.........

My hasty brunch may fail to fill my hunger,
But your love never fails to fill and fulfil my empty mind.
Classes at school may fail to enlighten me with mundane knowledge,
But your wisdom never fails to radiate divinity which I seek and find...........

My complicated yoga postures may fail to destress me in the evening,
But your soothing caress never fails to make my mind peaceful and quiet.
The primetime romance movies may fail to tug at my heartstrings,
But your listening ear never fails to make me sob,to make my heart light......

My bedtime book may fail to provide me interesting company,
But your 'you know what happened today's never fail to make me laugh for a long time.
My night time prayers to God may fail to provide me my spiritual peace,
But your gentle good night kiss never fails to give me,
the sweetest way to say sweet dreams,anytime and everytime.............

2 comments:

Rahul said...

Loved this Poem
Cool Template..!

beej said...
This comment has been removed by the author.